- Elements of Power Electronics
- by P. T. Krein
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Textbook Support
- This site contains supplementary material for the textbook
- P. T. Krein, Elements of Power Electronics. New York and Oxford: Oxford
University Press, 1998.
- The book is available from Oxford University Press --
USA, ISBN 0-19-511701-8.
- What is available?
- Laboratory materials, Chapters 18 and 19 that represent addendums to the book.
- Materials for readers, such as errata, computer supplements, some problem answers, etc.
- Materials for instructors. Registered instructors can obtain a complete set of
slides and other instructional supplements, plus an on-line solutions manual.
- The course is available in a complete for-credit Web version, including
streaming video. Link here for more
From this page, you can link to:
Mail comments and questions to the author:
Elements of Power Electronics, Copyright (c) 1998 Oxford
University Press. All rights reserved.
ISBN 0-19-511701-8. Contact Oxford
University Press or their College
Division for ordering information or similar assistance.